Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, One Front Street is a 38-story, 651,732 SF trophy office building located on the corner of Front Street and Market Street in San Francisco. The building possesses exceptional view corridors to both the Golden Gate and Bay Bridges.
One Front has easy access to an abundance of public transit options including BART, MUNI, cable car, ferry and bus service as well as the new Transbay Transit Center and is within blocks of numerous upscale restaurants, hotels and shopping destinations.
- Floor plates average approximately 18,000 square feet through the 32nd floor and then begin to taper off with sizable setback terraces on floors 33 through 36
- 24-hour, seven-day access / security
- 16 passenger elevators and one freight elevator
- Desirable side-core layout with slab-to-slab ceiling heights of 13'6"
- Parking for 270 cars
- Ground Level Retail includes Philz Coffee, Front Door Café, and Coast Poke Counter
- First Republic Bank - Private Banking Office
- First Republic Bank ATM