- Mail is delivered by the Postal Service directly to your suite Monday through Friday, excluding holidays and Sundays.
- Any issues relating to your mail regarding materials or delivery times, you will need to call the Post Office directly at 1-800-ASK-USPS.
- Security Officers are not authorized to sign or hold any deliveries in the event of tenant absence. Packages and mail may not be left for holding with Security.
- One Front Street has an outgoing mail depository is located in the Freight Elevator Lobby located on the main floor. USPS estimates one morning pick-up and two afternoon mail pick-ups, depending upon volume. The last mail pick-up is at 4:30 PM.
Express Mail Services
- Three express mail services have drop-off boxes in the freight elevator lobby. You will find drop boxes for Federal Express, UPS, and On-Trac. Please refer to the service schedule presented by each mail vendor at this location for information regarding pick-up times and fees.